The 2nd Annual Worlds of Fun Rubber Ducky Regatta took place on a perfect Friday afternoon in July! The rubber duckies were released in the Caribbean Cooler at Oceans of Fun in Kansas City by childhood cancer heroes, their families and Liz Scott. Quickly the duckies traveled around the pool and the winners were caught in the nets! Everyone involved had a great time. Thank you to our prize sponsors!
The winners are:
- Flat Screen TV provided by All Climate Refrigeration - Jake Zimmer
- 8 day/7 night Norwegian Cruise donated by Hy-Vee – Jon Seeglers
- 4 Royals Tickets and signed Alex Gordon baseball donated by the Royals - Jon Seeglers
- Panera gift cards – Stephanie Jacobsen
- Applebee’s for a year – Jake Zimmer
- Paradise Park gift cards – Mike Thompson
- Pandora Bracelet donated by Drenon Jewelers – Vanessa Miller
- Chiefs signed poster by Hall of Famer Gary Barbaro
- T-bones tickets to general admission - Kyle Kundinger
- Powell Gardens gift cards – Mahala McGee
Thank you to Worlds of Fun, Hy-Vee and US Toy for making the Worlds of Fun Rubber Ducky Regatta a success!